We care about you, drivers and riders, that are using our service. You rely on Commut for a safe way to go to work. We have taken specific measures to secure your daily commute:
- 2 passengers are allowed in the car: 1 driver and 1 passenger in the back of the car.
- Screening questions before each ride.
- Wear a mask.
- Roll down the windows if possible or use the car’s vents to bring in fresh outside air.
- If you feel unwell, stay home and take care. We have reviewed our cancellation policy to allow last-minute cancellations.
- If you have been travelling recently out of the country, please stay home for the next 14 days following your return.